Re: Changing Jaws Voices

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 23:21:58 -0400

I was fooling around with the synthesizers and went from eloquence to sappy 5. The voice seemed like a deep robotic one that was hard to understand. I know that a lot of you prefer sappy5. What can I do to make it more normal sounding? Thanks, Judith ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>