Re: Changing Colors in Word with JFW?

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:08:47 +1100

Hi, if you have windows exp then you can use the magnifier to do this as
well. I use it when I want to look at what I am doing and I have it as white
on black. The only problem I have found with it which bothered me until I
got use to it was you are only able to get the magnified part to take up
half the screen and the other half is a normal screen. Also if the computer
is being used by a sighted person as well then they might get annoyed
because every time you use the magnifier the icons on the desktop get moved
around, this use to tick off my brother so I stopped using it on his
computer and now I have my own computer I have started using it again.

From Shaz.