Change the keystroke used to stop speech with JFW 7?

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 02:18:23 -0400

I need to use the control key for some commands in a program I use, but also need to be alerted by JFW if something happens while I'm using those commands. The control key makes that pretty much impossible. I'm wondering how it can be done to change the key combination used for it to something a little less interfering. I tried assigning a key combination to the stop speech script in the default keymap file, but all that did was make that key combination work and didn't cancel the use of the control key. Is there a way I can accomplish that?

James,
List Admin