Re: Cannot read menu on saladworks.com

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 12:25:13 +1100

Hi,
arrow down to where you here the below.
Saladworks Site Map
When I click on that I can go almost anywhere and read it ok. Not sure if this is what you want. I learnt this from the late Debbie Scales. when I was having a problem with a site. She said to look for the site map and that will often help.
Max.
on 12:08 9/11/2006, Richard Sherman said:

Hi Lynn,
I visited the website you gave and seemed to get the same results you did. I don't know how to get around these shortcomings. I would contact the web master of each site and let them know that you are visually impaired and what problems you are having. See if that helps. They might be open to this idea and ask for your help in improving their web site.

Rich