Re: Cancer Survey

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:31:55 -0400

Good evening Gene,

I hope that all goes well for you and your treatment.

I have not had experience with this type of survey tool. But, depending on the types of questions, would it be possible to record the answers in some other format (MS Excel perhaps) and then to have a para-medical professional enter your responses into the system when they are able?

HTH,
Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gwilson@xxxxxxxx>