RE: Can I install JAWS 10 when JAWS 11 is installed

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:53:01 -0500

If you install the older version you may roll back some of the shared
components.  After installing the early version run a repair on the newest
version.  This will make sure you have the newest shared components.
Other than that you should have no problem.

Tom Bisset

Retail Investment Products, PCG TD

BMO Financial Group
Tel: (416) 359-7568