From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Farfar Carlson
Sent: November 29, 2010 3:20 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Can I install JAWS 10 when JAWS 11 is installed

Samuel,

Yes, having concurrent version is not the question. Alan is just making sure
that installing an older version after a newer version would not be a problem.

Do you think he would be okay installing JAWS 10 after already having JAWS 11
installed?

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 (but without a WebCam) in and around my Audio
Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California