Re: Cable vs DSL with JFW

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:37:25 -0500

I agree.  I've had my cable connection for nearly 2 years.  I've never
needed to go to the road runner web site.  They asked me if I wanted the
earthlink software installed.  I told them no thank you and they let it go
at that.  They won't push it on you.
The connection is always there, even when the computer is off.  Just like
the TV. The cable is always there even with the TV turned off.  As soon as I
hit that power button, and windows loads, I'm ready to go.
It's just like turning on a lite.  You don't have to know how the house is
wired as long as the light comes on when you hit the switch.   Jack