Re: CD burning software and jaws

I use CDRWIN myself and am extremely happy with it. While it works just
fine and very accessibly without scripts, there are some scripts that make
a few things a little more automatic. A lot of people are using NEro these
days with a lot of success as well. CDRWIN can be had from
www.goldenhawk.com.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews