Re: [Bulk] Turning on a muted sound system

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:06:38 -0800

Alan,

Helps if you have a shortcut on your desktop that you can actuate without
speech. I have one set to launch a program called quickmix. This is free
software that saves your audio mixer configuration (and you can define more
than one) and saves them to a file on the drive.

Then when I need to raise or lower my volume at the press of a button I just
click on a desktop icon.

This can also act as a "turn off the mute" if you accidentally mute your audio.

Dave
Composed in the Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California