Re: [Bulk] RE: Outlook 2003: problem with outgoing mails

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:18:18 -0800

Adrian,

I use Outlook 2007 at work for my corporate E-Mail and it is not able to work
in the same way as OE. For example, in order to gain the list of messages from
the folder list, you have to press the Enter key. Then to go back to the
folders you use F6. Then again when you want to open the next folder, Enter
again. Not as fundamental as just using the tab key back/forth. I find the
process less useful, and in fact do not filter incoming messages to discrete
folders, for that very reason. I don't know of an equivalent keystroke in
Outlook 2007 to the Ctrl+j in OE, that allows me to jump to the next folder
with an unread message. Very convenient, and I never miss anything that way.

In Outlook 2007 I attend to all messages in the inbox and then file them in
appropriate folders.

Perhaps 2003 is not as pedantic as 2007?

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.