  From: Adrian Spratt
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 11:04
  Subject: [Bulk] RE: CIA not C dot Idot A

  Stan,

  I know how annoying this can be. I've never tried this, but several options
in the text processing group of the configuration manager may help. Just in
case:

  1. Insert-6 on the number row above the letters for config manager.

  2. for universal, press control-shift-d. Otherwise, to have any changed
settings apply just to the browser, make sure focus is in that application.

  3. Press alt-s for the lengthy subject list.

  4. Arrow down to text processing and press enter.

  5. Tab around for several potentially relevant choices.