Re: [Bulk] PDF Forms

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 06:44:54 -0800

Well, first I think you need Adobe Acrobat, and not just Adobe Reader? I could
be wrong on that . Also I think Adobe 9 now supports a new level of forms
editing and if that is the version you received, you may need to upgrade.

Other than stimulating conversation and conjecture, I can't help more with your
question.

Dave