Re: Braille Voyager commands

  • From: "Loreal Lavigna" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:37:48 -0400

If you still have JAWS7 on your system, I would highly recomment merging the
settings. Please feel free to email me offlist and let me know if you
experience any difficulties. I ahve my voyager working with JAWS8 after having
merged the settings of the two versions of JAWS.

      Enjoy getting something you like for free?
      Princess House
      Loreal Marie Lavigna
      Lifestyle Consultant
      Loreallavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx