Re: Braille Display not working after installing Jaws 11

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 03:20:04 +0200

MessageKristeen,

When you don't see it in the list of Braille displays, it does not supported
by FS - at least not direct support.
When you have the correct driver from another source, try to uninstall and
reinstall it and maybe it works.
But it is exactly the problem, and the thread that I had started here.
I suggest to all of you, to wake up and to do things that will enforce every
company to give full braille support for each of the screen reader software
that they are creating.
It's the important task now, at least according to my opinion.

Thanks to you all,

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano Tuner