Braille Display not working after installing Jaws 11

  • From: "Kristeen Hughes" <khug.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:35:13 -0500

MessageI put Jaws 11 on my main computer this morning after having problems
with Jaws10 and removing it. I use only the display as I don't like the voice
all day long. I see the display flash on boot up but then nothing. I've tried
to add it, but it's not there even though the driver is installed. It's a
braille connect 24. I'ave always seen it a tthe end of the list and could add
it, but not now. Does anyone know what's up

Kristeen Hughes
khug.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx