Re: Blogging

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:19:11 -0300

Good morning Ron,

I use WordPress. I have it installed on my own server, but my guess would be that an account at WordPress.com would be similar.

I find the user interface for posting to be mostly accessible (I use JAWS 9). However, it odes take a bit of looking around to figure out how everything works.

HTH,
Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron McEwan" <ron.mcewan@xxxxxxxxx>