Re: Best chat program for a newbie? (was:Re: Jaws in MSN!)

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:21:16 -0800

Mr. Gomez,
Why must you chime in with hostility all the time?  We have enough trouble
to deal with in this life without your kind of behavior, taking pleasure in
insulting strangers the way you do.  Please stop it.  It's a terrible
bring-down, at least for me.  I can't speak for anyone else.
sincerely,
Daniel
.