RE: Best Anti Spy Software!

  • From: "James McKillop" <buttfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:03:47 +1000

Hi,
I use spy sweeper from a company called web root
It has active barriers against cookies, home page being changed and a
memory shield.
I used to use addaware and spy bot, but after having all three utilities
on my system for around 3 or 4 months, I deleted all except spy sweeper
as it found all spy ware  plus some that the other ones I mention did
not as wells for over 8 months now I have had no spy ware at all.. touch
wood.lol.
hth

Cheers,James