Re: Balasan: Jaws and NVDA

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 05:42:44 -0800

Thanks a lot.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Spongebob SquarePants" <toyol_cyber007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 3:13 AM
Subject: Balasan: Jaws and NVDA

For your information, NVDA is a open sorce screen reader.
"Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> menulis:
Hi,

How about this for a dumb question: what's NVDA? I didn't bother opening the
messages in this thread at first, but as it's gone on so long and something
about it has popped  up also on the Blind Tech list, I'm curious. I just
googled NVDA, but my first page of results seems to be entirely about
something related to insurance.

What is NVDA, and why are people discussing it in blind tech support mailing
lists? Thanks.