Re: Backup Program Availability

  • From: "onwardbob" <onwardbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:58:56 -0700

no, but I believe there is an extra cost for video files, not sure, as it
didn't affect me. if you look at their site you'll see that they use colored
dots to let you know if a file is backed up or not, or is in process. i found
that using the key combination insert ant 5 ( number row), provided the same
information, although in different colors. ----- Original Message -----