Re: BLINK WITH JAWS

  • From: "Ricque" <ricjustice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:30:16 -0400

Hi John,
I am currently useing PC Cillan 2006, on all of my systems.
I did try the 2007 version, but it did not play nice on any of my systems, so I may be looking to switch in the future.
AVG has an internet security suite, but it is a pay-for.
That may be my next choice if Trend Micro isn't able to fulfill my security needs in the future. I avoid McAfee, and Symantec, but there are plenty of other good security suites out there. It really boils down to what works best on your system, so I would recommend testing some on a trial basis before committing to one.
HTH,
Richard Justice
www.blind-computing.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>