Re: BCC Field in Outlook Express

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allan.wkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 04:45:31 +0800

press alt+b in a new message.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong

From: Dave Mitchell
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 03:19
To: jfw list
Subject: BCC Field in Outlook Express

Hi All,  I swore I would remember how to restore the BCC field in O E but
obviously have forgotten.
Thanks for the reeducation, Mitch

"As we know, there are known knowns.  There are things we know we know.  We
also know there are known unknowns.  That is to say we know there are some
things we do not know.  But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we
don't know we don't know." ~ Donald Rumsfeld [former Secretary of Defense

way the list is being run, do not post them to the
list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx