Auto forms mode shortcut

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 04:34:29 -0700

Ok, this is a rather hopeful request. I know how to turn off forms mode, I also
know how to turn off auto forms mode with the JawsKey + V. My question, is
there a keyboard shortcut to turn it off? I am hoping someone knows if this is
even possible. The issue is with iTunes, the pages don't load the right way
unless it is turned on, if I turn them on, sometimes you get stuck in one of
those form fields. If I turn them off, the pages won't refresh properly. Unless
I can find this shortcut, I am down to looking through almost 2000 jaws script
functions and hope it exists.
Thanks much,
John