Auto Forms Mode

  • From: Koichi INOUE <inoue@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 00:35:05 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

  In JAWS 10.0, the auto forms mode is introduced.
But I sometimes feel it troublesome, especially for internet search
site, like Yahoo!
  For example, if I read the page until I hit the search edit, forms
mode is automatically enabled.  Then I type "tiger" and press downarrow
to move out of the edit, but Yahoo! gives me many suggestions like tiger
woods, tiger airways and so on, until forms mode is eventually turned
off.
  I meet this kind of trouble in many site, like amazon, or google.

  I think the feature may be useful for websites three or more years before,
but not for now, with many popular sites went to dynamic.

--
                    Koichi Inoue, ARGV
                    E-Mail: inoue@xxxxxxxx