Re: Authorization with Jaws

  • From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:32:08 -0000

Dear Blake,

Cheers. I think you can understand the frustration then of how I feel now. I
am trying to cover so many things and i do not have that much time because
of deadlines... aaaaaa!

I hope to get as good as you people in the group. I have never met that many
bright sparks in one go. In fact, some of the messages are so complex I
cannot understand half of what they are saying...

Well, let's keep going and we shall get there.

Andrew.