Re: Assigning a sound to caps lock

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:00:49 -0800

interesting, how it works, tiny spell, that is, pressing control semicolons
after the beep, (which is the windows default beep), a word list is brought
up, jfw saying "context menu." Nice to hear the beeps though I won't keep
it, I'll use "as-u-type" instead which will actually, on the fly,, put in
the corrections without prompting if you like.

Curtis Delzer