Re: Assigning a sound to caps lock

  • From: "Linksma Mezgeja" <love2knit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:32:51 -0500

    JAWS for me does not announce anything when caps lock is on or off. Yes,
I am trying to figure out some way to install a sound so that when the caps
lock is on, I will hear this when typing words because sometimes I type an
entire message or part of a Word document all in caps and then must waste
time to straighten it out. Make sense now? Hope so.
Linksma.