Re: Asingning a sound to a link

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:16:19 -0300

Good afternoon Stacey,

I think the simple answer is yes, you can make this happen. But, I doubt that there is a simple way to do it. I would guess, without having investigated too much, that it would require some scripting.

My current personal project is to find out if I can make the label that jaws speaks for a checkbox read after the word "Checkbox", instead of before.

Sorry that I can't be more help at the moment,
Everett

Zufelt Technology Services - Accessibility Consulting and Web Development
http://zufelt.ca/

----- Original Message ----- From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>