Re: Ares P2P

  • From: "INTRACOM" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 01:41:48 -0800

Hello Lisa!

Since you are using the program, do you have any scripts for JAWS?  Are you
using your Route JAWS to PC every time you are going to send a command?
Because, in my case, I always use route JAWS to pc for me to click the
available buttons in the tool bar.  I think, it is better to use a script for
this kind of program.

Roden
d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx