Re: Are any other jaws users having trouble with Google?

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 16:47:37 -0800

I am having no problems either tabbing or arrowing.
Although I do have problems with Google all the time when I hit enter for
forms-mode and it says "Forms-mode on" but when I go to type nothing shows up,
I have to tab and then shift-tab a few times before I can actually get a letter
to appear.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith

Check out