Re: Applying signatures in OE

  • From: "Waleed Marzouka" <waleedmarzouka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:38:53 -0700

Hello,
You have to create signatures by going to options under tools menu. Then go to signatures page by pressing control+tap. Press the new button to create a signature . Press enter twice to make space between your message and the signature. You can create more than one signature one formal and the other is informal for example. you have to check add signatures to all outgoing messages check box. Then press ok. The default signature will always be under your message with empty lines between them. If you want to change your default signature, select your signature from beginning to end. then go to signature submenu under insert menu to choose the one you want and press enter. Hope This helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>