Anyone having good luck with Jaws and Office 2003?

  • From: "Ken Argo" <kenargo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:18:09 -0700

Ever since upgrading to the latest version of Jaws and Office 2003 my wife
is having an incredible number of issues with Jaws (and that is putting it
nicely).  In Work Jaws will routinely just stop working, reading nothing as
she moves the cursor around.  It also has a tendency to crash if Outlook is
open when Jaws is started.  One more annoying item is that when it is
working it reads the line that the cursor just left (e.g., move down and it
reads the line above the cursor, move up and it read the line below the
cursor).  Before I wipe her entire system and rebuild it from scratch I
thought it best to take a pulse and see if others are having similar issues
and/or have found a solution.

FYI; Latest version of Jaws (downloaded 2 weeks ago).

Thanks,

Ken