Re: Any news on the release of Jaws 5.1?

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <chaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:07:59 -0400

Hi Bruce,
I contacted FS myself and asked them the question.  When it comes to Jaws
5.1, it has not yet been determined whether or not it will be an upgrade and
count against your sma, or just be a free update to version 5.0.
In the past, when the first or second number in the version number changes,
like 4.0 to 4.5 or 4.51 to 5.0, it is counted as an upgrade.  Since this
will meet that criteria, I would say it would be an upgrade, but things
could always change!
Chris Chaffin