Re: Another problem with JFW 9.0

  • From: "Donna millerOn Laptop Computer" <carmanfan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:54:55 -0600

That's odd because I've not noticed those problems. I know I have to persuade
my laptop to get moving when I leave it for a few minutes, but after it's up
and running, then it is fine.

I wonder if re-installing the Video Intercept would help.

--You can't be publicly powerful unless you're privately prayerful.--T. D. Jakes

You're invited to join my Lovable Labs list at:
lovable-labs-l-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Donna Miller

carmanfan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ddm2651@xxxxxxxxxxx