Re: Annoying JAWS 12 problem

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:12:44 -0400

?Hit alt and go to tools. I don't remember the next key, but you can navigate to it using the arrow keys. Go to compatibility view options on the tools menu and turn compatibility view for all pages. Compatibility view makes I.E display an older version of the page without all the snappy graphics (although, there are still there). Frankly, it makes for better browsing with I.E. However, makes sure you are using I.E 9. With I.E 8 there is no need.