Re: Annoying Eudora Querks

  • From: Lovette Yewchan <lyewchan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:23:16 -0700

I changed something in eudora and unfortunately cannot remember what now but I don't have to scroll down through much header at all.

Are you aware of the blindeudora list?
Lovette
At 05:53 PM 10/29/2007, you wrote:
Hi, I've just optimized my settings for Eudora to work with JAWS, or should that be the other way round <smiles>, and it seems quite good so far. A little frustrating that I have to scroll down a bit of the message before I read the actual message due to it displaying all the header info at the top of each message, but otherwise it's good.

At 00:26 30/10/2007, you wrote:
Hi Chris,

The jfw lite homepage, under the helpful hints section, has some things related to jaws and Eudora. You can go to

<http://www.jfwlite.com/messagesEudora.html>http://www.jfwlite.com/messagesEudora.html

And see if that has your answers.

Rich