An interesting IE problem

  • From: "Jed Barton" <jed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 01:21:25 -0500

Hey guys,
Not sure if jaws is causing this problem or what, but figured I'd ask.
Every once in a while, I'll be navigating a web sight, and all of a
sudden, it just freezes up.
I hit the back button, XP makes the click sound, but jaws won't refresh
the sight.
Basicly, I was in the middle of a huge web sight tonight, I had to
completely shut down IE, and then reload.
This is really annoying.
Anyone ever seen this?
Also, I've had it happen where I'll be loading up IE, and I type in an
address, and it does nothing.
I have to reload IE several times before the sight will take.
Anyone ever seen stuff like this?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jed