Re: An Outlook express with Jaws question!

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:06:50 -0500

hello rudie,

In outlook express, to find a message within a given date range, press
control+shift+f for the "find message" dialog

in that dialog box you can specify a "received after" date and a "received
before" date.  just check the before and after date boxes and supply dates
like after 1/1/04 before 1/4/04 -- you'll get all messages received between
those dates.
box.

P.S. I haven't tried it myself, but the facility is there and ought to work
for you.