Alva BC640 sound goes to the 640, not computer speakers

  • From: "Bob Marchand" <bob1016@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:50:14 -0500

Hello:

I just joined this list to find a solution.  My wife has Windows XP, Jaws 10
and the Alve BC 640.  When the BC 640 connects, the voice goes to it and she
can barely hear it.  It used to have the sound on the computer and the BC 640
had the braille.  Since reinstalling the BC 640, the sound is on the BC 640.
How do we get the voice back to the computer.

If the BC 640 is off, the voice is on the computer.

Thanks
Bob