Re: Ajusting Screnn echo in Jaws

  • From: "Michael G." <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:29:33 -0600

Hi,

But where's the screen echo option?  It's not under the main Set Options list
and I can't find it in any of the menu options that are listed under there.  I
figured it would most likely be under the Verbosity option.  I had my verbosity
setting to Advanced.  So I went in and looked and what Advanced settings I
could ajust but I don't see anything related to the screen echo.  Oh, I'm also
using Jaws 6.2.

Michael