Re: Airline Websites

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:49:39 -0500

Hi Jeff
,

Do you mean the actual web site for airlines?  Or those discount fair sites.
I've always flown delta.  Their web site is very Jaws friendly.  And for
anyone who may need to know this, Delta has an automated toll free number
you can call to check flight info.
The number is. 1-800-325-1999.
It walks you through the whole thing.  And if you need help, you can talk
with a live person.   Jack