Re: Agenda 2007

Hi, Judith,
To do what you are asking you have to be sure to do the following part
of the Helpful Hints:

If you are a more aggressive user, while in column 1, press insert V
and then arrow down to title reading and press the space bar on title
reading until it says read row titles. Then arrow down to set row titles
column and press the space bar until it says column 1 in table 1. Then
tab and enter on close.

What that will do is if you are arrowing down in column 2, it will read
the date to you as you arrow down the column to enter your data. It
won't read it if you tab from column 1 to column 2, only as you arrow up
or down column 2.

****What I would do to get to each month is to do a find for example of
'1-feb' then I will be on the first column of the Feb section of the
calendar.  Then I would tab to the second column and just arrow down.
If the above changes were made, it reads the date to you from the first
column and then the information that you have put in the second column.

HTH!

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/6/2006 6:52 PM >>>
Ilene, I did all that but when I open agenda 2007 I have no way of
reading
down the columns to see where I have an appointment.  I want to be able
open it, Go to the beginning of a month and then read down, line by
line, so
I can see exactly where I have an entry.  What am I doing wrong?