To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:52 PM
Subject: RE: Agenda 2006

Hi,

Where do you download agenda 2006?

Linda Parent

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Loreal
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 3:40 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's not a program exactly. What it is, is simply a document (Microsoft word
and also a text version both in a zipped archive) that is basically a
calendar. You can add (by typing in) information on what you may be doing on
any given day. But you'll have to find your day/date first, then move to the
2nd column and input the info you'd like to have there. You'll need to use
the key strokes for moving about tables in Microsoft Word. If you'd like,
email me off list at Llavigna2@xxxxxxx and I can help you further.
Sincerely,
Loreal Lavigna
Avon Independent Sales/E-Representative