RE: Adrian-Outlook snag

  • From: "bjones" <shawnee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:24:04 -0500

Hi Adrian and thanks.  I just realized I made the same mistake you did with
my subject line.  I use Outlook not Outlook Express! So I've changed it to
reflect that. I'll try the disc clean just because it is something to try.
This is the first time I have installed the latest Jaws.  I'm always a
version behind so they can work out all these glitches. I'm glad using Alt 4
works for you.  I tried the Jaws dump and panicked when I couldn't find my
work although eventually did find it. I've got to try it one of these days
when I have nothing important going on.
Thanks again for responding.
Barbara