Adobe Reader/JFW Help Needed?

Hi all.

In the JFWlite helpful hints under Adobe Acrabat Reader, it is recomended to
run Jaws Graphic Labeler first because otherwise, the Adobe menus won't be
accessable.
However, when I try to run the graphics labeler, "insert+g", I get the error
message, "graphic labeler error, the cursor is not positioned on a graphic".
Would someone please tell me how to correct this?  Fortunately, I was able
to open the PDF file by doing an "alt+f" and open the file that way.
Again, thanks for any help in advance.

Sincerely,
Paul