Re: Adobe Reader Saying Empty Document

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 09:16:37 -0600

Kathy, it sounds to me like what you've got there is a .PDF that's really a
scanned image of a document.  This will require you to run OCR on it.  IF you
can't do this yourself because you don't have an OCR program on your machine,
send it to me and I'll try to decode it for you.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you come
With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375
e-mail: