Re: Adobe & Flash Player

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:06:57 -0700

Sorry, I thought your message was about the flash player. Usually if a website says you need something it can be installed automatically. Under the advanced tab of the internet options, there are 2 check boxes, one for install on demand(ie) and one more for install on demand(other) hit the spacebar to turn both of these on. tab to apply and tab to ok.

hth

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Arnold" <marnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mark Arnold" <marnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Adobe & Flash Player
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:04:41 -0500

Hello List,

When on certain websites, I am informed that I need the latest flash
player.
I am then directed to the Adobe site where there are well over 100
links.  I
seem to go from link to link to link, and I just can't seem to find the
direct download link.  Has anyone been able to find the link using JAWS?
If
anyone has the direct download link, I would greatly appreciate it.  I
don't
believe this is an off topic post as I just can't seem to find the link
using JAWS.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

PS I am using Windows XP and the latest version of JFW.

End of jfw Digest V4 #346

------------------------------ IMPORTANT NOTICE - AVIS IMPORTANT ------------------------------ Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. Recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Sender and sender company accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. This email transmission and any accompanying attachments contain confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above email address.

Le courrier electronique peut etre porteur de virus informatiques. Le destinataire doit donc passer le present courriel et les pieces qui y sont jointes au detecteur de virus. L' expediteur et son employeur declinent toute responsabilite pour les dommages causes par un virus contenu dans le courriel. Le present message et les pieces qui y sont jointes contiennent des renseignements confidentiels destines uniquement a la personne ou a l' organisme nomme ci-dessus. Toute diffusion, distribution, reproduction ou utilisation comme reference du contenu du message par une autre personne que le destinataire est formellement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le detruire immediatement et en informer l' expediteur a l' adresse ci-dessus. ------------------------------ IMPORTANT NOTICE - AVIS IMPORTANT ------------------------------