Re: Admin: The Bouncing Problem...

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 13:44:36 -0400

I don't think there are more of us than of everyone else doing it. There's
just less of us in total than of anyone else so i looks that way. We are
still a worldwide minority.

Oh, and, contrary to popular belief I'm not adicted. I just drink it often.
Of course between that and falling asleep whilst replying to list emails at
3:30 in the morning (yes, I do actually do that), I'll take cafeine.