Re: Adding a logo to my signature in Outlook 2007.

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:22:33 -0700

You need to do all the editing in the tools/options/signatures section. I think
you can paste it there. Once there you should be able to detect the presence of
a graphic amongst your text.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.